These photos are so beautiful and special. There are not many old photos from the very old days of Morocco. I have written before about the museum ”Maison de la photography” in Marrakech. If you are maybe one day in Marrakech you have to go. The owner, a French man, has collected a treasure of unique photos. I love old pictures, but because there are so less of these kind of photos, they are extra special.
1. Bab El Mejles et minarets de mosquées
3. A caravane in the Marrakech Palmerie, 1920.
4. FELIX, Conteur populaire, Casablanca, Circa 1920
5. Marchand de poterie, Fès 1915
6. Place Jemaä El Fna, Marrakech
7.Henri Regnault, Portrait d’un esclave (1870), tirage albumine.
Alle photos are owned by Maison de la Photographie